As a lifestyle and portrait photographer, I create images that are natural, relaxed and fun. A lover of natural light, I aim to shoot outdoors, weather permitting! I believe that people are at their best in familiar surroundings – so I will bring your photo shoot to you – it can be in the comfort of your own home, your favourite park, or one of the many beautiful locations across Yorkshire. I will work closely with you to create your own bespoke photographic experience that would be best suited to you and your family. Want to find out more? Get in touch – I love to chat!
Who is Sharon? Tell me more…
- I am wife to lovely Simon, whom I fell in love with the moment we met; and mummy to happy, energetic and loving (nearly) four-year-old Danny. We live in sunny Penistone near Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- I am a Chartered Psychologist – I love meeting new people (especially the very little ones) and capturing their spirit and personality through photography
- I love cooking for, and spending time with my family around the dinner table. I have been told I do a really good roast dinner!
- My favourite food is Dim Sum – no surprises considering I spent my formative years in Hong Kong
- I am a big rugby fan – Simon and I spent our honeymoon in New Zealand during the 2011 Rugby World Cup, which was simply amazing!
I look forward to hearing more about your story, Sharon x
Sharon Chan is a Lifestyle Photographer based in Sheffield.
T: 07855 962937